MOT & Repair
City West Commercials Servicing
As a proud owner of a Mercedes-Benz, we’re sure you want to look after it.
Your MOT certificate confirms that your vehicle meets the minimum acceptable environmental and road safety standards required by law. Regular maintenance of your vehicle within a Mercedes-Benz authorised repairer will help to ensure your vehicle runs at its very best, both in terms of safety and economy for you.
When to MOT your vehicle
You can renew your MOT up to one month before it expires without affecting your annual expiry date. Contact your local Mercedes-Benz Dealer to book your next MOT or to find out when yours is due.
Keyhole surgery available here
Sometimes a small ding, dent, scratch to bodywork, tear in a seat, or chip in a windscreen can make a huge amount of difference to the value of a vehicle.
When it comes to motor vehicles, the difference between the value of a well-maintained vehicle and one that is not can be readily seen in the part exchange price that one receives for the vehicle.
There are other costs too, such as:
- The image your vehicle might give to your customer
- The hidden message to customers about attention to detail when it comes undertaking work for them
- The impression conveyed to your staff about how to treat business assets.
The Mercedes-Benz Van you chose makes a statement about you and your business. With modern technology we can repair that irritating ding, dent, or scratch to bodywork, tear in a seat, or chip in a windscreen at a price that could pleasantly surprise you.
Speak to your local Dealer today for more information, using the button on the right to get their contact details
Fixed Price Repairs
You can see how competitively priced the repair will be, before we even start.
Following the introduction of our fixed price servicing, we would like to be as transparent with our repair costs. When you bring your Mercedes-Benz in to one of our participating authorised Commercial Vehicle repairers, you’ll know in advance exactly what you’re going to pay.
Each Fixed Price Repair includes:
- The use of only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts which include a reassuring 24 month warranty
- All work is carried out by Mercedes-Benz factory-trained technicians and is guaranteed for 12 months
- Every vehicle will receive a FREE visual Health Check
- Competitively priced rental vans available whilst your vehicle is in
- While you wait option available, please ask your Service Advisor how long your repair may take
- Collection and delivery to your home or place of work (if within area)
- Out of hours maintenance available