CITY WEST - Health and Safety
MARCH 16TH 2020
The health and well being of our team members and our customers is always paramount. At City West we are communicating regularly with our team to keep them up to date with our policy around the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are adhering to all government and public health guidelines and will continue to update our own internal policy in light of changes to this. We have a strict staff policy of utilising the 111 service, and for our staff to self-isolate if advised by 111 or a medical professional. We have stopped unnecessary travel between our sites and are continuously reminding our team members to wash their hands, to protect themselves and others.
At this stage we have no issues with supply of our products, but we will further update our team and customers should this change. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your safety and well being is our top priority and we want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect all employees.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization, UK Government and health authorities. We will continue to update our internal policies in light of the guidance provided.
- We strive to ensure our locations are clean and tidy and the cleanliness of our locations is now paramount. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our locations and vehicles.
- We have stopped unnecessary travel between our sites and all external training has been suspended. We will be mindful of customer visits and where possible, these will be suspended and other forms of communication e.g. Skype will be utilised for such meetings. Where they are required we will implement preventative measures to minimise any risk.
- With employee well being also a top priority, we will continually encourage team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing.
- We will implement a strict policy of utilising the 111 service and for our staff to self-isolate if advised by 111 or a medical professional.
Avonmouth on 0117 938 7770 | Exeter 01392 360 555 | Highbridge 01278 555 660 | Roche 01726 892 000
t&c’s apply please enquire with a service advisor for details