CITY WEST - Health and Safety
Dealer Principal Darren Sweet welcomes you back to City West with a new vision and a personal thank you.
"We've been open throughout, but for our loyal customers I know it has been a phenomenal stretch, and I thank you for all your support. Our team have also been fantastic in supporting our business, and this has allowed us to keep all departments, including Truck Sales, operational throughout the crisis."
Good to know:
"City West Commercials has remained strategically robust. Crucially, all four of our depots have stayed open to support the emergency services and front-line operators. We also have new measures in place to support you and your business."
All Services Go:
"Whatever way you slice it, what sets us apart - is optimism. If you're looking to pivot your business we're here to offer sound tips and advice with tailor made savings."
How it works:
Safe & Secure - From new social distancing on site, online ordering, truck tours and other digital platforms we can leverage the structure to move your business forward with maximum safety at the core to allow operations to flourish and grow.
- Online ordering click here for WebParts and for free local delivery call 0117 938 7771.
- Truck Tours - complete visibility through tailor made videos on our stock - sent direct to your phone- Watch here
- Work Ready - available immediately. When work wont wait we have pre bodied stock available to go.
- Truck selector - demo and reserve. View all our stock, offers and enquire about our demonstrator programme. View here
- Safe Space - contactless handovers with digital tutorials and procedures.
A dedicated truck sales specialist, City West Commercials serves customers for Mercedes-Benz and FUSO vehicles from headquarters in Avonmouth, and three other branches. The company opened its purpose-built workshop in Exeter in 2018, while its facilities in Highbridge, Somerset, and Roche, Cornwall, have also benefited from significant investment in recent years.
"We have big plans to grow this business, and the consistent delivery of great customer service will be key to the achievement of our goals," declared Darren. "Fortunately, the solid foundations from which we can build are already in place. I’ve inherited a first-class team of colleagues, while our branch infrastructure is among the best in the Mercedes-Benz Trucks network.
MARCH 16TH 2020
The health and well being of our team members and our customers is always paramount. At City West we are communicating regularly with our team to keep them up to date with our policy around the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are adhering to all government and public health guidelines and will continue to update our own internal policy in light of changes to this. We have a strict staff policy of utilising the 111 service, and for our staff to self-isolate if advised by 111 or a medical professional. We have stopped unnecessary travel between our sites and are continuously reminding our team members to wash their hands, to protect themselves and others.
At this stage we have no issues with supply of our products, but we will further update our team and customers should this change. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your safety and well being is our top priority and we want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect all employees.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization, UK Government and health authorities. We will continue to update our internal policies in light of the guidance provided.
- We strive to ensure our locations are clean and tidy and the cleanliness of our locations is now paramount. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our locations and vehicles.
- We have stopped unnecessary travel between our sites and all external training has been suspended. We will be mindful of customer visits and where possible, these will be suspended and other forms of communication e.g. Skype will be utilised for such meetings. Where they are required we will implement preventative measures to minimise any risk.
- With employee well being also a top priority, we will continually encourage team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing.
- We will implement a strict policy of utilising the 111 service and for our staff to self-isolate if advised by 111 or a medical professional.
Avonmouth on 0117 938 7770 | Exeter 01392 360 555 | Highbridge 01278 555 660 | Roche 01726 892 000
t&c’s apply please enquire with a service advisor for details